Ice cream cupcakes 🧁 🍦. This Ice Cream Cupcake recipe is an awesome way of combining two of my favourite treats! These ice cream cone cupcakes are an old favorite that I've been making since I was a kid. Try our take on Ice Cream 'Cupcakes'!
These ice cream cone cupcakes make the perfect summer treat and are bound to impress. To make it easier to fill the cornets, putthe cake mixture into a disposable piping bagand snip off the end. Then pipe the mixtureevenly into each cornet. You can have Ice cream cupcakes 🧁 🍦 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ice cream cupcakes 🧁 🍦
- You need 12 of coronet cups.
- Prepare 125 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 125 g of sugar.
- You need 125 g of butter (softened).
- You need 50 g of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s of For the buttercream.
- It’s 120 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 60 g of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need Splash of milk.
- You need of To decorate.
- It’s 4 of Cadbury flakes.
- You need of Sprinkles.
Keep this fun ice cream cone cupcake cake design in mind for summertime parties, kids birthdays, ice cream themed parties, and so many more special occasions! More Fun Tutorials for Ice Cream Themed Cakes and Sweets! Looking for an ice cream cone cake design that is cute and easy? Snacking on ice cream is a great way to take a break from the heat this Summer.
Ice cream cupcakes 🧁 🍦 step by step
- Preheat oven to 160c Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla essence and mix until combined. Gradually add in flour until you get a nice smooth batter. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Place the coronets standing up in a muffin tin or on a baking tray. Using a teaspoon fill the coroners two thirds full of the cake batter. Cook for 20-25 minutes until they are golden and a skewer/knife comes out clean..
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely..
- Whisk together the buttercream ingredient until light and fluffy. Using a piping bag with a large star nozzle pipe the buttercream onto the coronets to look like ice cream..
- Lastly cut the flakes into thirds and push into the buttercream then decorate with sprinkles!.
After a long day of playing in the sand and soaking up the warm sun, you could really use a cool snack. Remove the muffin pan from the freezer. Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (two-thirds full). Place ice cream cone upside down on batter in each cup.