Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children. Kids are not found of eating Beetroot. You can make Beetroot Halwa kids will love to eat it. Its very easy to make and delicious just like.
About this video : Sweet beetroot pudding This pudding is a great source of making blood. Children often do not like to eat as a salad, so if this kind of. Beetroot halwa recipe with step by step photos. You can have Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children
- Prepare 500 grams of Beetroot.
- You need 400 grams of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Ghee or clarified butter.
- You need 3-4 pcs of Cardamoms.
- You need As required of Nuts – almond,cashew (grated into small pieces and stir fry in ghee in low flame until it become brown).
Beetroot halwa is a slow-cooked dessert made with grated beetroots, milk, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits. You can make it more nutritious by addition of dry fruits. Wash, peel the skin and grate beetroot. Dessert preparation for a baby is a nerve-racking issue.
Beetroot halwa-a nutritious dessert for children step by step
- At first wash and peel off the skin of beetroot and grate them with grater..
- Squeeze extra juices with hand to remove the earthy smell from the grated beetroot..
- Put a nonstick Kadhai or thick bottomed pan on medium flame and pour ghee and add cardamom, thereafter add grated beetroot on the pan..
- Stir it again and again..
- When the halwa has reduced in volume and don’t fell earthy smell of beetroot thereafter add condensed milk and stir it till it’s further reduced in volume..
- At last, decorate your halwa with dry fruits and enjoy beetroot halwa. Beetroot halwa is the source of various minerals. Children will like the taste..
This beetroot halwa uses the basic ingredients and it is very easy to prepare also and equally nutritious…. Beetroot halwa recipe – This beetroot halwa is one of the best summer desserts when served chilled. Creamy, delicious and a filling dessert that can even be To make this beetroot halwa I have used full fat milk. Boiled it on a low flame to thicken a bit to bring a rich taste. First peel and grate the beetroot and keep aside.