AMIEs Orange Icecream.
You can have AMIEs Orange Icecream using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Orange Icecream
- Prepare 4 large of oranges.
- It’s 400 grams of sorbetto al mandarino (orange icecream).
- Prepare 8 tbsp of thickened whipping cream.
AMIEs Orange Icecream step by step
- Cut the upper top of oranges. Core the oranges and score the pulps inside. Put in the freezer for 1 or 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, combine the icecream and whipping cream together in a bowl, stirring well until well blended..
- Stuff the oranges with the mixture and arrange upright the oranges in a serving dish..
- Serve, share.. and enjoy!.