Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake.
You can have Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 180 grams of crushed graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of cold water.
- You need of Crunchy chocolate layer.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of Frosting layer.
- You need 225 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 250 ml of all purpose cream or heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
Pick-Me-Up No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake step by step
- Combine graham crackers and butter in a bowl. Add cold water..
- Mold the graham mixture into the base of a wide container to serve as your cake's crust..
- Place the whole bit into the freezer for 10-15 minutes..
- While waiting, melt the chocolate chips. I do this by boiling some water in a deep saucepan and placing another saucepan on top of it. The 2nd saucepan is where I put the chocolate to melt..
- Once melted, take out the frozen graham. Quickly and carefully, spread a layer of melted chocolate on top of the crust. Do this quickly before the chocolate solidifies again. You don't need to put all the chocolate on the crust. Leave about 1/4 for the frosting..
- Put the whole bit back into the freezer again and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- While waiting, combine the lemon juice, cream cheese and all purpose cream with the leftover melted chocolate. Mix well..
- Take out the crust from the freezer and place frosting over the chocolate layer..
- Place the cake back into the freezer and let sit for 10 minutes. Or if you want, you can just place it in the fridge if you prefer a melted frosting..
- Garnish with some leftover chocolate chips if desired. Serve on plates or–do what I do–eat directly from the container! 🙂 Enjoy!.