Copycat Thin Mint Cookies – Crazy Easy!.
You can have Copycat Thin Mint Cookies – Crazy Easy! using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copycat Thin Mint Cookies – Crazy Easy!
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate of choice (see note).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of mint extract.
- It’s 18 of Ritz Crackers (Approx).
Copycat Thin Mint Cookies – Crazy Easy! step by step
- Melt chocolate. You can use whatever chocolate you prefer – dark, semi-sweet chips, chocolate “coating” “confectionery” or “dipping” wafers or chocolate with a bit of coconut oil or shortening mixed into it. I used Wilbur dark chocolate wafers..
- Melt via bain marie method, short bursts in the microwave or in a saucepan. I prefer the bain marie method – it's easiest to control and maintain the chocolate temp. I do not bother tempering the chocolate for this recipe..
- Mix in ¾ teaspoon mint extract to melted chocolate. This might cause your chocolate to thicken up a little – depending on what type of chocolate you're using..
- Dip the Ritz crackers in the chocolate. I drop it in the bowl, gently flip it around with a fork and remove it carefully with two forks. Let excess chocolate drip off. If chocolate is too viscous, you might have to scrape excess off..
- Place dipped cookies onto cookie sheet with wax paper..
- Cool and store cookies in fridge. These cookies are best eaten straight from the fridge. Enjoy : ).
- Recipe adapted from Averie Cooks.