Cornflakes cookies. These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. It's the best of both worlds. Everyone will love these chewy, sweet, and salty cookies that are ready in no time at all!
They're chunky, soft and crunchy all in one, which makes them a perfect. Cornflake cookies are great for festive seasons or just about anytime. Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies are the world's best cookies with chocolate chips! You can have Cornflakes cookies using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cornflakes cookies
- You need 2 Cups of sugar.
- You need 4 Cups of flour.
- You need 1 box of cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 Cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 2 Cups of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- You need of Chocolate for dipping.
Before we get to the amazingness that is these Chocolate Chip Cornflake Cookies, let's talk summer reading. Each irresistible cookie is coated with crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal. Years later, a woman brought a tray of these to the office, which I instantly recognized as THOSE COOKIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD. I can't seem to make enough of these cornflake wreaths around the holidays.
Cornflakes cookies instructions
- Put the first 10 ingredients in a bowl, make cookie dough.
- Make balls and roll, in cornflakes crumbs, press them down and bake..
- Cook the topping, put on the cookie, then dipped in chocolate..
The cookies firm up quickly, so you'll need to place the Red Hots right away. These cornflakes cookies are so easy to prepare, making it great for parties and the festive seasons. Honey cornflakes cookies are the easiest to prepare. See more ideas about Cornflake cookies, Cookies, Recipes. The Famous Momofuku's Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies. "These are one of the most amazing things.