Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. This cookies and cream cupcake recipe starts with a moist and fluffy vanilla cake then add in lots of oreos! Learn our tips for making vanilla oreo cupcakes that It makes the world of a difference when you have a moist, flavorful cake base. I adapted our white cupcake recipe for this oreo cupcake recipe.
A sweet surprise awaits in the center of this cupcake — no messy extra steps required, thanks to the genius addition of a store-bought cream-filled chocolate cookie. These Cookies and Cream Cupcakes not only taste great but they are SO SIMPLE to make. To make these cupcakes, I start out by using my go-to Vanilla Cupcakes recipe. You can have Cookies and Cream Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- It’s 24 of oreos.
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate cake mix and ingredients needed to make it..
- Prepare 1 of tub prepared white icing.
- You need 1 of mini oreos needed for decorating.
This is my very first YouTube video! If you liked this video and want to see more like this, please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!!! Topped with more cookies & cream crumbles, of course. The cupcake batter is spiked with real vanilla bean.
Cookies and Cream Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Make cake mix according to box directions. Line cupcake pans with liners for 24 cupcakes..
- Remove the tops from 24 oreos and set aside. Place the rest of the oreo cream side up in the cupcake liners..
- Fill liners with cupcake batter until 3/4 full. Bake for roughly 19-22 minutes or until done. Let them cool completely..
- While cupcakes are cooling, crush 24 oreo tops in a food processor. Reserve 2 tbsp. Mix remaining crumbs with frosting. Frost cooled cupcakes and decorate with mini oreos and reserved crumbs..
Today's cookies & cream version does not use vanilla bean in the batter. These were a favorite amongst the fam since before this blog was even a thought in my mind. These cookies and cream cupcakes are made using the Perfect Vanilla cupcake recipe on the site from last year. Cake is not my favorite treat, which is one reason I like cupcakes so much. I feel they are the perfect portion size, and sometimes I cannot even finish a full one.