mini cheesecakes. Reviews for: Photos of Mini Cheesecakes I. Mini cheesecakes are not only easier than a full cheesecake, they take half the time to prepare! Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste.
Traditional, non-mini versions can be a little fussy. Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. I do not recommend freezing these mini cheesecakes. You can cook mini cheesecakes using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of mini cheesecakes
- You need of pie crust.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1 packages of philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon zest (or 1tbsp).
- You need 1 packages of foil cupcake holders.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 can of of your favorite cherry or blueberry pie filling.
Cream cheese does not freeze well, in general and in my own experience. Graham crackers: You can buy them pre-crushed, or pulverize in a food processor, or crush in a gallon size resealable bag using a rolling pin. Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite! Everyone loves a good dessert and these easy handheld bites feature an easy and rich cheesecake nestled on a cookie crumb base with your favorite fruit toppings.
mini cheesecakes step by step
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- in medium bowl combine ingredients for crust and mix til there are no clumps.
- line cupcake pan with foils.
- add 1 tbsp of crumbs to each cupcake pressing firmly with spoon so flat and firm.
- place in oven for 5 min.
- remove and let cool.
- mix on high the cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar.
- when fluffy add egg and continue mixing.
- fill cupcakes 3/4 full with topping.
- place back in oven for 25 min. (filling will rise and settle while cooling).
- remove and let cool till no longer warm.
- top off with your favorite cherry or blueberry filling (keep can refrigerated so cold and ready to eat).
- ok if not but best if refrigerated for 20min.
Just before serving, top each cheesecake with generous tablespoon pie filling; sprinkle with almonds. Creamy and delicate, these keto mini cheesecakes are crustless and gluten-free. Creamy and delicate, with a pleasant vanilla flavor, these delightful little cakes are. These little cheesecakes make a fun dessert that's just right for cooks who don't have a lot of time for fussy recipes. Plus, you get to eat the whole thing yourself!