Mini Cheesecake Cups. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great to take to parties and. Since there's no crust, these mini cheesecakes are extra easy to fix.
Golden puff pastry cups hold a creamy, rich filling made with cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, whipped topping and vanilla extract. Customize them by topping with your. Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. You can have Mini Cheesecake Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecake Cups
- Prepare 12 of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 12 oz of fat free cream cheese (room temp).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Foil cupcake wrappers.
- You need of Your choice of pie filling.
Each little cheesecake topped graham cracker crust is baked in a muffin cup and can be served plain or topped. These magical mini cheesecakes are sure to make your mouth happy! These Mini Cheesecakes are thick, smooth and creamy, with a little tang from some sour cream! Unlike many of my favorite cheesecake recipes, these mini cheesecake cups are perfect for serving to a crowd.
Mini Cheesecake Cups instructions
- Preheat to 350; line one cupcake tray with foil cupcake wrappers. Place a wafer in each wrapper..
- Combine cream cheese and beat until smooth. (Takes a bit of patience. I usually smash it up with a rubber spatula as much as I can before using a mixer, the mixer will come to a halt so be careful).
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour batter into wrappers and bake for 20 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool and refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Add pie filling to the craters. I do this before i eat them so I choose how much I want on the cheesecake and refrigerate the rest of the filling and cover it with plastic. This way you can refrigerate the cheesecake without pie filling mess in your fridge. I use blueberry!.
They are easy for guests to grab and eat, and no one can resist them! These Churro Cheesecakes are perfect because they are Mini! So light and refreshing, this dessert tastes like summer to me! Nutella Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups – a soft and chewy chocolate cookie cup filled with no Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes These are rich and decadent – so I typically make mini's and serve. Keyword mini cheesecakes, perfect mini cheesecakes.