Oreo Icecream Cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Hope you guys enjoy this video! This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades!
How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. Should you remove the cream part of the Oreo? You can cook Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- You need 2 of large pie plates, 9×13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- You need 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- Prepare 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- It’s of toasted nuts.
- You need of hot fudge sauce*.
- It’s of caramel apple sauce*.
- You need of *see other recipes.
Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of cake, ice cream, and icing. Yes, it's a sugar bomb — a magnificent stack of Oreos, ice cream, and cake, a showstopper American dessert for an all-American weekend. This Oreo Ice Cream cake has an amazingly delicious Oreo cookie and vanilla ice cream filling, sitting on crunchy Oreo cookie crust, and topped with even more Oreos. Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes.
Oreo Icecream Cake step by step
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to. Our family loves dessert, and this chocolaty, layered treat is one of Mom's most-requested recipes. It's so easy to prepare this Oreo ice cream cake! —Kimberly Laabs, Hartford, Wisconsin. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo.