Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies. I purchased them on a whim to. My husband comes from a huge family – and these are This is my husband's grandmother's recipe that is cherished by the family. They are the best cookie that melts in your mouth.
Grandma's always make the best recipes. That was a real effort because Grandma was a traditional pioneer-type. Admittedly, I've not looked that hard, but the times I have run across some, it always seems to be the soft, creamy version, which is not the kind I'm into. You can have Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies
- It’s 1 cup of natural peanut butter (I use homemade).
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
A pretty good product for the days you skipped lunch or are looking for a snack. As far as processed cookies go, they are pretty good. A few price increases recently but it hasn't detoured me too much from buying. It's not the best cookie you have ever eaten.
Not your grandma's peanut butter cookies step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a cookie sheet with parchment..
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix until combined..
- Scoop approximately 2 tbsp of the mixture on the cookie sheet about an inch apart..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges turn brown..
- Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. My favorite part of vegan baking is that, since there are no. I have not tried making this recipe with an egg substitute, so if you do let me know in the comments below! Could you substitute honey for maple syrup? My bf has been diagnosed with SIBO and can not have maple syrup.