TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars.
You can have TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars
- You need 1 cup of sweetened coconut.
- Prepare 2 cup of quick rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of dry cereal like cheerios or one of your choice.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
TL's No Bake After School Granola Bars instructions
- Line a 8×8 pan with aluminum foil. In bowl add cereal, oats and coconut..
- In a microwave safe bowl add peanut butter, honey and vanilla and heat for a minute or until mixture will stir smooth..
- Pour over the cereal mixture and combine well. Press into prepared pan and refrigerate for an hour. Cut into bars. Keep in airtight container. Enjoy!.