TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies. This is the original Fruity Pebble Pudding Cookie Recipe! These cookies are soft and sweet and are full of your favorite cereal. The Fruity Pebbles add a crunch to the soft and chewy pudding cookie, as well as an awesome and unique flavor.
First up, I've giving you these Fruity Pebble Cookies. These fun sugar cookies are LOADED with Fruity Pebbles! You can even dip half of the cookies in white. You can cook TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of fruity pebbles cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
These Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Cookies are an ooey-gooey delight! I love a soft, yet chewy cookie and this one is perfect! Sometimes cookies just need to happen. And typically mixing cereal into a cookie wouldn't be my first thought…but really why not?
TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies instructions
- In bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add dry pudding mix. Mix well and add almond extract and eggs. Combine well..
- Add baking soda and flour..
- Mix in cereal and white chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 350/degrees F..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment lined sheets..
- Bake 8-10 min..
The idea for these cookies came from my. Fruity Pebbles Cookies made with chocolate pudding are the BEST! This easy recipe is fun to make with kids! Fruity Pebbles cereal is quite delicious on its own, but when you stuff it into a soft, tasty chocolate cookie, you end up with an amazingly delicious treat that will satisfy all of the cookie (and. This ooey-gooey delight is made with a soft, chewy sugar cookie dough that's LOADED with Fruity Pebbles and has a creamy, delicious cream cheese center.