Monster Cookie Dough Balls. These quick and easy no-bake beauties are perfect for little chefs (and big chefs too!) An added bonus? GET THE FULL RECIPE HERE: http. If there's one thing I know about myself, it's that I need a snack in between lunch and dinner or else I will become hangry.
What's even better about these Monster Cookie Oatmeal Energy Bites is that they are NO BAKE and they are super easy to make! Mixing them together takes virtually minutes and then you just need to wait for them to harden in the refrigerator, which takes about an hour. Monster cookies are my favorite kind of cookie, but I could never seem to find the perfect recipe. You can cook Monster Cookie Dough Balls using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Monster Cookie Dough Balls
- You need 6 tbsp of butter at room temp.
- It’s 2 oz of of cream cheese at room temp.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of quick cooking oats(uncooked).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of mini m&m's, divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips.
You know the saying, if you want a job done right, do Are you using a cookie scoop? I always use cookie scoops to pack and portion out the dough rather than hand-rolling. This helps the cookies hold their. Roll each slice into a ball.
Monster Cookie Dough Balls instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, cream cheese and peanut butter until combined..
- Add vanilla, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Mix until combined..
- Add oats and flour. Mix until combined..
- Fold in 1/2 cup of m&M's, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips..
- Pour the remaining 1/2 of m&M's onto a plate. Form dough into about 1" balls and roll in m&M's(its OK if you use more, if needed) Refrigerate for an hour. Enjoy! Store in refrigerator..
Bake until golden brown, then allow to cool on a rack. I like to keep the oatmeal cookie flavor as the base. At this point, you can either transfer to a freezer ziploc bag and place back in the freezer. Eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe – Easy to make BEST chocolate chip cookies without egg. These Monster Cookies are seriously the best recipe for Monster Cookies on the internet.