Easy cake mix M&M cookies. These great cake mix recipes use the store-bought mix as an ingredient, not an end point. Next time you make cake from a mix, try my easy and delicious recipe. The pears and syrup add sweet flavor and prevent the cake from drying out.
Get the recipe from Cookies and Cups. These cookies are fun to make and so tasty! It's like eating cake in cookie form. You can have Easy cake mix M&M cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy cake mix M&M cookies
- You need 1 package of white cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of baking M&Ms.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Customize this recipe with your favorite flavor and mix-in's. We've shared a few different cookies made with cake mix, such as the strawberry cookies, chocolate mint cookies and red velvet gooey cookies. I know Cake Mix Cookies have been around…pretty much forever. Until a couple weeks ago, I had never tried or baked them.
Easy cake mix M&M cookies instructions
- 1. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl..
- 2. Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet..
- 3. Bake at 350°F/180°C for 10-12 minutes..
- Let them cool on a rack and enjoy!.
I started with the recipe from Duncan Hines. It was SUPER easy and went together in a flash! Doctored Cake Mix is an easy way to make a cake mix extra special. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't get from-scratch flavor from a boxed mix! I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but I'm officially over winter and wind.