No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.
You can cook No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 (1 pack) of regular Oreos, coarsely chopped.
No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream instructions
- Pour the cream and vanilla into a large bowl and use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whisk it on high speed until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and crushed oreos use a rubber spatula to gently fold everything together..
- Pour out the mixture into a freezer safe container. I usually just use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line the loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.