Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies.
You can cook Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter flavored vegetable shortening.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, divided.
- Prepare of Sugar, decorator sugar or sprinkles.
- You need of Frosting, if desired.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk.
- Prepare of Food coloring.
Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup shortening, sugar, egg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cream of tartar. Mix on low speed until well mixed. Add 2 tablespoons of the Almondmilk and beat until smooth..
- Form into 1 1/4-inch balls, using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Spray flat bottom of measuring cup or drinking glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Press each cookie flat, dipping into sugar every other time. If desired, lightly brush tops of cookies with remaining Almondmilk and sprinkle with colored decorator sugar or sprinkles, or leave plain and frost when cooled..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks..
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the Almondmilk with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, adding Almondmilk for desired spreading consistency. Tint as desired with food coloring..