Peanut butter Smore cookies. I don't think I've EVER I was looking for a good PB cookie and combined the smore PB recipe but used half a hershey kiss on top of melted marshmellow right out of oven. You can totally swap in a Hershey's bar or chocolate chips for the Nutella if. Soft and Chewy Smores Cookies – Cookies complete with marshmallows, graham crackers, and loads of melted chocolate for the perfect smores.
And these homemade do si dos taste exactly like the. There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. For the best cookie shape, let the dough chill for at least three hours before baking. You can have Peanut butter Smore cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Smore cookies
- Prepare of Cookie dough peanut butter or chocolate chip.
- You need of Nonstick spray.
- It’s bar of Chocolate chips or Hershey kiss or Hershey candy.
- Prepare half of Large marshmallows cut in.
- It’s of Muffin or mini muffin pan.
Cookie week continues as Christmas is next week! Super easy to make and one everyone will enjoy! After many batches, we have declared a winner! I tried all sorts of different methods and ingredients.
Peanut butter Smore cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 spray muffin pan with nonstick spray..
- Make cookie dough (I cheated and used a bag kind).
- Place cookie dough in muffin Pan pressing around the sides And making a thumbprint on the inside in the middle bake until done remove from oven (I used a cookie scoop it was perfect for this.).
- Notes- I Had a hard time to telling when the cookies was done, when they started to pull away from the sides and brown up some I removed them remember they go back in the oven I didn’t want a hard crunchy cookie I wanted it soft but not doughy. And if you are like me you forgot to set a timer. They are being done in a muffin pan so I don’t think cooking times will be right with the bag instructions anyways..
- Add the half cut marshmallow to each one(push them down in the cookie even if it breaks it some.)put it back in the oven till it melts some (I used the boiler for this part and watched it, only took a min or two)remove from oven then top with chocolate chips or a Hershey kiss and remove from pan (notes- if using chocolate chips place them in first then the marshmallow just another option so they don’t fall off the top.).
- Remove with butter knife they should pop right on out easy. I only had one that stuck and one that broke coming out I’d say that pretty darn good. That one bag made 22 cookies in a mini muffin pan. And I used 2 Hershey candy bars not sure how many you will get if using a regular muffin pan, and if using a regular muffin pan I don’t think you would have to cut the marshmallows in half. If anyone trying on a regular muffin pan please let me know so I can make the change on here…
- I did pop these back in the oven after I topped it with the chocolate. My oven was off and still warm. This step is optional..
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- to make less of a mess use chocolate chip cookie dough. And you don’t have to worry about the chocolate..
- I took so many pictures that’s how good they are lol..
You don't need a campfire for these EASY and AMAZING smores! Grab a spoon and dig in!! You don't need a campfire for these EASY and AMAZING smores! Grab a spoon and dig in!! This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for.