cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting. It's like eating a chocolate covered marshmallow. I like to use unsweetened chocolate but you can use either semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate although the. If you're looking for the chocolatiest chocolate treat around then look no further.
These Chocolate Marshmallow Brownie Cookies are easy to make and full of chocolatey flavor. They come together quickly and taste absolutely delicious. The marshmallows will kind of puff up like this. You can have cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting
- Prepare 1 lb of box brownie mix.
- Prepare 1 lb of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- It’s of FROSTING.
- You need 1 cup of butter,softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 7 oz of marshmallow cream.
But after you frost them, they will look like this. The chocolate kind of covers them up and smooths it. These three things combined makes for one Next comes the cocoa powder followed by lots of powdered sugar and a little bit of milk. It's basically chocolate chip cookie dough with no eggs.
cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- mix brownie batter @ directed on box..
- line 12 muffin tins w/ liners..
- cut cookie dough into 12 1/4 in. slices,and place in bottom of each muffin tin..
- spoon batter over the cookie dough,filling about 2/3 full. bake for 20 MIN or until brownies are set..
- remove and cool..
- when completely cooled,frost your brownies..
- In a large bowl,beat butter,vanilla,and milk( med-low)until smooth and mixed. add powdered sugar and cocoa powder,and beat on low speed until mixed. add chocolate syrup and beat on high,for 2 MIN until light and fluffy..
- using a spatula fold in marshmallow cream,just until swirled throughout..
The cupcakes are pretty rich, and if I was too make them again, especially for kids, I would. Indulge in the best homemade brownie cupcakes! Fun to make, and so tasty to eat! Brownie Cupcakes with cocoa or chocolate? Well, that's the next million-dollar question, isn't it?