Cookie Monster Cupcakes.
You can have Cookie Monster Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of your flavored cake mix.
- It’s 1 can of royal blue icing (wilton or betty crocker).
- Prepare 4 of chocolate chip cookies.
- You need 16 of white chocolate melt pieces.
- It’s 16 of brown m&m's.
- Prepare 1 of tube icing white or yellow.
- Prepare 1 of cupcake liners.
Cookie Monster Cupcakes step by step
- prepare your cupcakes as directed on box. this can of icing only makes about 8 cupcakes if you want this effect..
- once cupcakes are cooled, you'll want to use the star tip on the attachments of the icing. I like to start in the middle pressing down and bring up..keep going to you fill in as liked..
- for the mouth I break the chocolate chip cookies in half, cut a small line where your going to insert cookie so that its stable and apply cookie..
- for the eyes stick your white melts right were u want the eyes now add a drop of icing and attach m&m's..I put one up down, cross eyed for a cuter effect..
- the kids will sure to love & simple to make..