Strawberry Cheese Cake Cupcakes.
You can cook Strawberry Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- It’s of crust.
- It’s 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 25 of graham crackers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of filling.
- You need 2 box of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of pureed strawberrys.
- It’s 1 tsp of strawberry extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 box of fresh strawberrys for garnish.
- It’s 20 of cupcake cups.
Strawberry Cheese Cake Cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350. line your cupcake tins with papers set aside.
- crush the crackers add melted butter and sugar mix till you get wet sand texture. add about tablespoon of mixture to each cup press slightly bake 5 minutes remove from oven let cool turn down oven to 300°F.
- mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar till creamy add in 1 egg at a time add 2 extracts mix well.now add in your pureed strawberrys..
- now your mixture is ready add on top of crust bake 18-20 minutes let cool then refrigerate 1-2 hours..
- top with fresh strawberry slices powder sugar and caramel drizzle if you like..