Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix*as directed*.
- It’s 2 tsp of Hershey chocolate milk powder*if desired.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Store bough chocolate chip cookie dough.
- You need 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate teddy graham's optional.
Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes step by step
- Start by preheating oven to 350 and paperless your cupcake tins..
- Now mix your cake mix as directed and add hersheys milk mix if desired, fill your tins half way full. Now with your fingers pull part some cookie dough probably 1 tablespoon add directly to center of cupcake pushing down slightly. Baking as directed.
- While cupcakes cool, whip your heavy cream on high speed till thickened. Now frost cupcakes as desired adding cookie if desired for decoration..