You can have S'more Bars using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of S'more Bars
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 5 of Whole graham crackers.
- It’s 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of topping.
- You need 6 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 9 oz of Milk chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Mini marshmallows.
S'more Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil..
- To make the crust, crumble the graham crackers into a food processor and process until it's finely ground. Add the flour and brown sugar to the processor and mix. Add the butter until the mixture resembles a fine cornmeal. Add the egg and process until evenly moist. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and push into bottom to form a crust. Bake until firm to the touch, about 20 minutes, then cool on a wire rack in the pan..
- To make the topping, in a heavy saucepan over medium-heat, bring the cream to a simmer. Remove from heat and add in the chocolate, stir till smooth and melted. Mix in marshmallows..
- Spread mixture evenly over cooled crust and refrigerate for 2 hours, covered by foil. Then take off the foil and cut it into 2 inch by 1.25 inch bars. Remove from pan and put in airtight container for up to 5 days..