Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes.
You can cook Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
- It’s 30 of oreos (24 whole and 6 crushed).
- It’s 1 lb of cream cheese (2-8oz) at room temperature..
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- this recipe makes 24 cupcakes.
- preheat oven to 275°F.
- line cupcake tin with cupcake papers.
- place a whole cookie into each paper and set aside..
- with an electric mixer on medium high beat cream cheese till smooth..
- gradually add sugar and beat until combined..
- beat in vanilla.
- whisk the eggs in a measuring cup and drizzle into cream cheese mixture a little at a time..
- beat well and scrape down sides as needed..
- beat in sour cream and salt. it should be very creamy at this point..
- stir in chopped cookies by hand..
- divide batter into cups evenly. fill almost to the top of cups..
- bake on middle rack rotating half way through until filling is set. about 22 minutes. I set my timer for 11 minutes rotated the baking pan and then set for 11 more minutes..
- transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool to room temperature. when they reach room temp. transfer to the fridge..
- refrigerate at least 4 hours. or overnight.
- remove from pan just before serving..
- if wanted serve with whipped cream on top with a little crushed cookie :).