You can have Cheesecake Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 packages of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 box of Vanilla Wafers or Graham Crackers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon (optional).
Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pans with 24 liners. Place a vanilla wafer, or graham cracker, in bottom of each paper..
- Blend first 4 ingredients at high speed until creamy smooth..
- Pour cheese batter equally in each liner (about 1/2 full)..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top before baking or top with blueberry or cherry pie filling when cool. May be frozen plain or with fruit toppings. (Optional).