You can cook S'mores Bars using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of S'mores Bars
- Prepare of Deserts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Honey maid graham crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Milk chocolate or semisweet chocolaye chips.
- You need 1 can of Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Slivired almonds ( can also use chopped nuts ).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Miniature marshmallows.
S'mores Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F ( 325°F for glass dish).
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of ungreased 13X9- inch baking pan..
- Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, almonds ( or nuts ) and 3/4 of the marshmallows; press down firmly with fork..
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remainder marshmallows. Return to oven. Bake 2 more minutes..
- Remove from oven, cool or chill if desired. Cut into bars and store at room temperature..