Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake.
You can have Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake
- It’s of Cheese Filling Part.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vanilla Yogurt.
- Prepare 80 grams of Corn Kernels (Varies if you want more/less 'crunch' in your cheesecake filling).
- You need 75 grams of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 227 grams of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- It’s of Base.
- You need 100 grams of Digestive Biscuits.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar /Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Toppings (Can be Omitted).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Gelatine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 of a few corn kernels for decorations.
Sweet Corn Cheesecake Cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Prepare a cupcake/muffin tin with paper or use aluminium liners instead. (I use aluminium cupcake liners straight).
- Melt the butter in a pan or microwave it to melt it..
- Crush the biscuits and add the melted butter, sugar together and mix well..
- Press the biscuits evenly into the cupcake tins using ur thumb or fingers..
- Blend the corn kernels in a food processor or blender till you get small bits, but not puree..
- Cream the cream cheese using a electric mixer or by hand..
- Add the sugar and continue beating it..
- Add egg, yogurt and vanilla essence and beat each time you add it until everything is well combined..
- Add the corn bits and mix well..
- Pour mixture evenly into the prepared tin. And bake for about 18-22 mins till the cheesecake if firm but still wobble in the middle when shaked..
- Let the cheesecake cool completely and put in fridge, covered for at least 4 hours..
- Add the gelatine, sugar and hot water together and mix well. Place some corn kernels in the middle of the cheesecake and add half a tablespoon of solution on the top of the kernels and let it set in fridge..
- Serve Cold!! Enjoy!! =D.