vanilla cheesecake cupcakes.
You can have vanilla cheesecake cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of vanilla cheesecake cupcakes
- Prepare 3 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream or mascarpone cheese,softened.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 45 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of irish cream (Baileys).
vanilla cheesecake cupcakes instructions
- First sieve flour,baking powder and reserve..
- Mix butter and cheese,slowly add sugar,keep wisking until mix is fluffy..
- Add egs one by one to the butter,sugar&cheese mixture,add vanilla extract and combine..
- Add half of the reserved mixtute of flour slowly, then add half a cup of milk,mix to incorporate,add the remaining flour and milk and mix slowly..
- Line the tray with cupcake liners,fill each to 3/4 parts,they'll rise in the oven..
- Bake for 180°C for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Frosting: The cheese and butter must be soft. Use the mixer to incorporate the cheese and butter with the icing sugar and the irish cream until soft peaks form..
- Add the frosting to a piping bag and decorate the cupcakes to your liking. Add sprinkles if you want..