Oreo Stuffed Cookie Cupcakes.
You can have Oreo Stuffed Cookie Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Stuffed Cookie Cupcakes
- It’s 1 of Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- You need 1 of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 of Cupcake Liners.
- Prepare 1 of Peanut Butter Chips.
Oreo Stuffed Cookie Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Add liners to cupcake baking tin.
- Spread peanut butter on cookie and add another cookie on top creating a sandwich. Add to cupcake liner..
- Roll a doughball about the size of a golf ball and then flatten. Place on and push down around the cookie sandwich, leaving no room around the cookies..
- Top each with peanut butter chips..
- Bake 15-20 minutes..