My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes !.
You can cook My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes !
- It’s of Cookie dough part.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 packages of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Hershey's chocolate chips.
- It’s of Cupcake mix part.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened Hershey's cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Cookie dough frosting.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! step by step
- Prepare cookie dough filling: whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda) in a small bowl, set aside. use an electric mixer to stir together the butter, sugars, vanilla, milk and eggs. Stir in the dry ingredients and chocolate chips. form the dough into small balls. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until sold for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the cupcakes: preheat the oven to 375°F. blend the flour the cocoa powder, the sugar the baking soda and salt, then add the oil, the egg and the water. mix until well combined..
- Line a cupcake pan with 12 liners. divide the batter between the 12 cupcake liners. drop a ball of frozen chocolate chip cookie dough into the center of each cupcake..
- bake the cupcakes for around 20 minutes. cool the cupcakes completely before adding the frosting..
- Use an electric mixer to combine the butter and sugars until creamy, mix in the flour, the milk and the vanilla. Mix until all is well combined..
- frost cupcakes with a piping bag and garnish with a sprinkle of chocolate chips..