Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes. These Mini Lemon Blueberry Cheesecakes feature an easy homemade graham cracker crust, smooth and creamy lemon cheesecake filling, and a simple blueberry swirl! Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners then place an Oreo into the bottom of each cup. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest.
To start with, it's a sosyal food. Then it's complicated to make (sort of) because you have My favorite Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes! These are my favorite lemon cupcakes. You can have Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- You need of Crust.
- You need 4 stick of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of blueberry jam, separated.
- You need 1/2 pints of blueberries.
- You need 1 of powdered sugar for dusting.
They are moist, tender, have the perfect balance between sweetness and tanginess, and are bursting with lemon flavor. These cupcakes are moist, delicate, and full of lemon flavor. Press into bottom of mini muffins cups. Beat cream cheese Beat in cornstarch, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla.
Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Line a muffin tin with 9 liners..
- Fill the empty spaces with water to ensure even baking..
- Crush or chop the graham crackers to crumbs and stir into the sugar and melted butter..
- Press n even amount of Graham cracker crumbs into each muffin liner..
- Press down the crust with a bottle cap an set aside..
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the of rented cream cheese an white sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy..
- Add the vanilla extract, egg, and lemon zest. Beat until combined..
- Pour the cheesecake filling evenly between the 9 cups and bake for 20-22 minutes. The centers will still jiggle a bit by the edges should a very light brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Transfer the cups to the fridge and let cool for at least 2 hours..
- The cheesecakes may have risen in the oven and will deflate quite a bit while cooling..
- Once the cheesecakes have cooled, place 4 1/2 TBsp of blueberry jam in a small bowl and microwave for 20-25 seconds..
- Spoon 1/2 TBsp of jam on the top of each cheesecake and spread to cover the top..
- Immediately top with fresh blueberries..
- Place the last 1 1/2 TBsp jam in the same bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds..
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tops of all the blueberries with the jam..
- Dust the tops with powdered sugar..
- Serve immediately..
Spoon or pipe cheesecake filling into cooled. I made a batch of these cupcakes(regular sized and mini cupcakes) for a birthday party. This recipe is definitely a keeper! Mini cheesecake cupcakes made with Greek yogurt and cream cheese with a vanilla wafer crust topped with strawberries and blueberries to create a red, white and blue dessert using Mother Nature as my source for And if you prefer a lemon dessert, try these lemon cheesecake cupcakes instead. Beat cream cheese in small bowl with mixer until creamy.