Ice Cream 'Cupcake'.
You can cook Ice Cream 'Cupcake' using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream 'Cupcake'
- It’s 1 packages of of Oreos.
- You need 1 tub of of any Ice Cream.
- You need 1 of Chocolate Syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
Ice Cream 'Cupcake' step by step
- First take package of Oreos and crush them in a plastic zip lock bag using a rolling pin..
- Once the oreos are crushed put some aside to use as the topping..
- Then mix the 1/4 Cup of melted butter with the crushed oreos..
- Using a cupcake pan put cupcake holders and fill the bottom with crushed oreos..
- Then take a scoop of ice cream and put on top of the crushed oreos and flatten the ice cream down..
- Then add the extra crushed oreos on top and then drizzle some chocolate syrup on top. And enjoy!.