"Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies.
You can have "Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies
- You need 30 oz of Package Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 12 large of marshmallows (approximately).
- It’s 1 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
"Crack Cookies" AKA S'mores Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a cookie scoop, separate cookie dough into approximately 24 dough balls.
- Cut marshmallows in half and set aside.
- Fill cookie sheet with dough balls, leaving about 1-1/2" between each cookie. Cook for approximately 8 minutes (or undercooked for your preference by about 2 minutes).
- Place one marshmallow piece on top of cookie, cut side down, and bake another 1-1/2 minutes. Marshmallow will expand but should not turn brown..
- Using spatula, gently pat down marshmallows. Allow to cool for at least a few minutes..
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds and an additional 15 seconds if necessary. Using a teaspoon, spoon chocolate onto each cookie and spread to cover all or most of marshmallow. (If you're not a huge chocolate fan you can do what my sister does and just drizzle chocolate over the top of your cookies instead)..
- Leave to cool for at least two hours or until chocolate has hardened..