S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls.
You can have S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of marshmallow fluff.
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese cut into small cubes.
- You need 3 packages of Hershey Chocolate Candy Bars broken into small pieces.
- Prepare 10 each of egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 3 each of graham crackers crushed.
- You need 1 large of egg separated.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of caramel sauce.
- It’s of coconut oil.
S'mores Cheesecake Dessert Egg Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Grease baking sheet with coconut oil..
- Beat egg white until fluffy. Fold in marshmallow fluff and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed..
- Beat egg yolk and water into egg wash..
- Brush both sides of egg roll wraps with egg wash..
- Place egg roll wrapper corner up (like a diamond). Drop 2-3 tablespoons of cheesecake mix just above the bottom corner..
- Nestle chocolate chunks into the cheesecake mix..
- Fold sides in and roll until closed. Brush with coconut oil..
- Bake (seam down) 12-15 minutes or until lightly toasted..
- Brush with caramel sauce..
- Roll in graham cracker crumbs..