Inside Out S'mores Bars.
You can cook Inside Out S'mores Bars using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Inside Out S'mores Bars
- Prepare 2-3 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 box of Honey graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 box of fudge brownie mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of non stick cooking spray.
Inside Out S'mores Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix brownie mix with eggs, oil & water according to the package directions. Whisk until smooth but thick..
- Spoon 1/2 brownie batter into 9×13 baking dish. Cover bottom evenly..
- Then layer on top your graham crackers covering all the brownie batter. Break crackers apart if needed, to fit..
- On top the graham crackers pour your marshmallows. Make sure you have enough marshmallows to cover the crackers..
- Drizzle on top your marshmallows the remaining brownie mix. Don't worry about covering marshmallows completely because they will melt together anyways..
- Place in oven at 350° for 25-30 mins. Remove from oven, let stand til slightly cooled, place in fridge for at least an hour before cutting & serving. Enjoy!.