Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes.
You can cook Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare 12 of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 (21 oz.) of can cherry pie filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes step by step
- Remove tops of all cookies, leaving cream side intact. Place cream side up Oreos in foil lined muffin cups in muffin pan..
- Crush remaining Oreo tops and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy..
- Beat in eggs until blended..
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter. Top with crushed oreos..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, top each cupcake with a spoonful of Cool Whip and a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy!.