Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes. The cream cheese part is yummy but the cake itself is blah. I even followed other's advice and replaced the water with coffee still blah. I've had way better black bottom cupcakes.
The important thing is not to over mix the ingredients or the filling will be too thin and may dissolve into the. A few weekends ago I spent the afternoon at my grandmother's house rooting through a giant shoebox of Make your cheesecake topping first. Stir the cream cheese and sugar together until well-combined and smooth (if you have softened. You can have Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- You need of Filling Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- You need of Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Black-bottom pie is a blast from my past! A rich chocolate bottom layer and a delicious rum filling. I've taken that winning combo and turned it into a. I first came across black-bottom cupcakes ages ago, and while I made a recipe years ago that I liked at the.
Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes instructions
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, egg, and salt until smooth. Fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla until well blended..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, gradually beat into sugar mixture and well mix..
- Fill 18 paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake (not filling) comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan..
Black bottom cupcakes are chocolate cupcakes with a cheesecake topping and chocolate chips. Black bottom cupcakes are such a rich and tender cupcake. A chocolate cake with a cheesecake with chocolate chunks sprinkled throughout. The best part, these are low carb and keto. black-bottom cupcakes. These Black Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes are the perfect balance of chocolate cupcake on the bottom and cheesecake on the top!