Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies.
You can have Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies
- You need 1 lb of Vanilla Almond Bark (Chocolate is great too!).
- Prepare 1 box of Smores Cereal or Snack Mix.
Simple White Chocolate Smores Cluster Cookies instructions
- Break bark into pieces and place in microwave safe dish/bowl. Microwave on High for 1-2 minutes until melted and able to stir easily. (Do not over microwave or it will harden and ruin).
- Using a big spoon stir smores mix into melted almond bark..
- Scoop out spoonfuls onto cookie sheet or into cupcake tins. (Or into any shape/mold you desire).
- Place in Freezer, fridge, or in front of fan. They will harden as they cool and dry. Done in 15 minutes..