Golden Grahams s’mores bars. These easy Golden Grahams s'mores bars are made with Golden Grahams cereal. I cannot believe how simple and addicting these are! I would go so far as to say that they were the best s'mores bars I've ever had, ever, and I don't take that statement lightly.
They're like rice krispie treats and s'mores all in one. If you love s'mores then you definitely need to try these Golden Grahams s'mores bars. A recipe for S'mores Bars using Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallows and milk chocolate. You can have Golden Grahams s’mores bars using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Golden Grahams s’mores bars
- You need 6 cups of golden graham cereal.
- You need 1 bag of mini marshmallows for in the bars.
- It’s 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of mini marshmallows for topping.
- It’s 8-10 of fun size Hershey’s bars broken into pieces.
- Prepare of Hershey’s syrup.
One of my latest re-discoveries is this recipe for s'mores bars made from Golden Grahams, which originally appeared on the back (or side?) of the cereal box. These golden graham s'mores bars are the perfect no-bake s'mores dessert! Just like making Rice Krispy Treats, these are the "S'MORES' version and they're absolutely delicious! Golden Graham bars are s'mores in a pan!
Golden Grahams s’mores bars step by step
- On low heat melt the butter on the stove and slowly mix in marshmallows stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in cereal..
- Smooth into a 13×9 pan that’s been coated heavily with butter.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, Hershey’s bar pieces and then drizzle with Hershey’s syrup on top. (I crushed about a 1/4 cup of additional cereal to put on top).
Full of marshmallow, chocolate and grahams – you will not be able to stop eating these. In today's post: These chewy Golden Graham bars taste like s'mores – and they're so good you won't be able to stop eaitng them! Well, I know I've hit on something. Check out our recipe for Golden Grahams™ S'mores Bars. Golden Grahams s'mores bars are so simple and so scrumptious, you'll want to eat them year round.