Pumpkin with cooking cream or ice cream. This pumpkin ice cream has no pumpkin spice, so you can appreciate pumpkin's flavor. It can be made in advance and served with various toppings. Like many no-churn ice creams, the recipe is also no-cook.
This pumpkin ice cream recipe is very easy and tastes great. Some pumpkin ice creams have a very mild flavor, this is more like pumpkin pie, unmistakably Very creamy and a great flavor.a little time consuming, but all homemade cooked ice cream takes time. My original idea did not go as planned. You can cook Pumpkin with cooking cream or ice cream using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin with cooking cream or ice cream
- Prepare As needed of pumpkin to full the dish.
- You need As needed of cooking cream.
- Prepare of Handfull of mix nut.
- You need Handful of raisin.
- Prepare As needed of shredded coconut.
- It’s As needed of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 1/2 of suger spoon or as you like or honey.
- You need of Few drops of rose water.
- You need of Open one or two cardamom.
- It’s Pinch of vanilla.
- You need of Some papaya dried fruit optional.
- Prepare Scoop of ice cream.
Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. The flavor/spicing is good, but it's needs lightening up to get a true ice cream quality. It's too thick and creamy to get real iciness to the mixture.
Pumpkin with cooking cream or ice cream instructions
- Keep the pumpkin in the refrigerator in oven bag with brown suger and cinnamon..
- After that put the pumpkin in oven bags in oven for 250 for 1 hour or until down.
- Use mash potato tool to mashed..
- Mix with nuts, rose water and cardamom..
- Add shredded coconut then cover it with cooking cream. Put in the oven open from above..
- I set aside small dish and served hot with ice creame instead of cooking cream..
- You can do it with sweet potato..
- You can serve it with coffee..
This pumpkin-ice cream mixture is then piled into a homemade graham cracker crust and frozen until ready to serve. To prepare filling, combine ice cream, pumpkin, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange juice, and pour into crust. If you want to know how to prepare a pumpkin, then you're in the right place. It's really much easier than you can imagine! I used to buy pumpkins for decoration, then after Thanksgiving, I always felt bad throwing them away, but they weren't pumpkins for cooking, so there really wasn't much else.