Ice cream made in a ziplock bag.
You can cook Ice cream made in a ziplock bag using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice cream made in a ziplock bag
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Half & Half.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla (or flavoring of your choice).
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of crushed cookies, chocolate chips or other candies (optional).
- It’s 1 quart of ziplock bag.
- You need 1 gallon of ziplock bag.
- Prepare 4-6 cups of crushed ice.
- You need 1/2 cup of rock salt or kosher salt.
Ice cream made in a ziplock bag instructions
- Measure half & half, heavy cream and sugar into the quart ziplock..
- Add vanilla or your preferred flavoring. Add crushed cookies or chocolate chips at this point, if desired. Zip baggy tightly..
- Place quart sized baggy into gallon sized baggy. Add 4-6 cups of crushed ice and 1/2 cup of salt to the larger bag. Zip the large bag, closing the quart bag inside..
- Turn on your favorite dancing music and shake. Shake constantly for 10 -15 minutes..
- When the cream mixture has frozen to your preferred consistency…..open the large bag and dump ice water into sink..
- Wipe the salt from the outside of the small bag before opening. Add your favorite toppings right in the bag or transfer to a dish. Enjoy!.