Butter pecan ice cream with caramel. My opinion is that this homemade ice cream beats any store bought, sugar loaded ice cream. What I am most excited about is the fact that I finally figure out how to make a. A simple nut crust and smooth caramel sauce are all the preparation required for this impressive dessert.
Cover and refrigerate remaining caramel sauce. Personal Review of Tillamook Ice Cream. Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla. You can have Butter pecan ice cream with caramel using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter pecan ice cream with caramel
- It’s 1 qt of heavy cream.
- You need 1 qt of half and half.
- You need 2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of &1/4 cups chopped pecans.
- You need 3 of tsbp Superior Pecan flavor.
- You need of Caramel.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 tsp of butter cubed.
- It’s of Buttered pecans.
- You need of Take 1/2 stick butter in a saute pan melt, put the butter in.
- You need of Add pecans saute until brown,. Cool.
Whisk mixture together again before pouring into the ice cream maker. Because this is a custard based ice cream I heated up the monk fruit, almond milk and cream on the stove. Then I poured it into a shallow container and set it in the freezer. It's smooth and creamy and scoops well after frozen.
Butter pecan ice cream with caramel step by step
- Add cream and half and half to 2 gal stainless steel pot..
- Add sugar, Turn on pot to medium heat..
- Add eggs by scrambling mix with a whip. Pour eggs through a cheesecloth or strainer. Continue to stir, DON'T LEAVE THE POT UNATTENDED. IT WILL BURN. When the mixture coats the back of your spoon. Turn it off. Let the pot cool overnight..
- The next day. Put the custard in a ice cream maker of you choice and freeze..
- For the caramel put the sugar in a saucepan, add water turn up the heat, stir and continue to stir when the sugar turns amber, add cream and butter a little at a time, cool.
- Mix caramel and pecans with ice cream..
And, if caramel sauce with pretzels. Cream together heavy cream, milk, and cream cheese with an electric mixer. Add in brown sugar, vanilla and salt. By Serena Thompson and Teri Edwards. Pour ice cream mixture into ice-cream maker; process according to manufacturer instructions.