Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream.
You can have Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream
- It’s 3-8 oz of packages cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Vanilla Cheesecake without Sour Cream step by step
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temperature. This will ensure that it will not be lumpy when you begin to mix..
- With hand mixer on medium mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing each well..
- Pour over graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Tap on counter to make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Bake for 55 minutes. Turn oven off and open door 1 inch. Leave in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Middle will be slightly jiggly and outside will be firm. Let cool completely on counter. When cool run a knife around cake to separate from pan. Cover and refrigerate for a least six hours..
- Remove pan and slide onto plate. Top with cherry, blueberry pie filling. Or whatever you like. I made a pecan pie topping for mine..