Chocolate Ice cream Cake with Wafer. Customize your cake by using your favorite ice cream. Use a heavy duty hot wet knife to cut the cake. If you don't have a food processor, you can crush the wafers.
Working quickly, top each wafer with a small scoop of ice cream. This "cake" is made from chocolate wafers and whipping cream. It is so delicious.—Cindy Hawkins, New York, New York. You can have Chocolate Ice cream Cake with Wafer using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ice cream Cake with Wafer
- Prepare of Crushed Brownies.
- Prepare of Crushed Chocolates.
- Prepare of Multi-Purpose Cream.
- Prepare of Condensed Milk.
- It’s of Wafers.
- Prepare of Melted Butter.
You can easily—and economically—make ice cream cake at home! Plus, it can be made in advance. MORE+ LESS Soften the vanilla ice cream, spread in an even layer on top of the first layer then put back in the freezer. Meanwhile, cut the ends of the wafers at an angle and set on top of the cake to decorate just before serving.
Chocolate Ice cream Cake with Wafer step by step
- In a bowl, mix crushed brownies and condesed milk then add butter.
- Put what you mixed in a glass container. Make sure that it is flat so it will look good..
- Next, put wafers on top of the brownies then put in a freezer for awhile.
- Mix multi-purpose cream and condesed milk then add crushed chocolates.
- After 15 minutes, get the brownies with wafer in the freezer..
- Put the milk mixture on top then put it back on the fridge for 2 hours or overnight..
Top tip for making Pink wafer ice cream cake. For those looking for the wafer cookies, try looking in the ice cream topping section of your grocery stores. Use these chocolate wafers to make ice cream sandwiches, sundaes, & other desserts! These chocolate wafer cookies make the best ice cream sandwiches. You can also just stick one on top of your ice cream and they are good just like.