Praline Ice Cream. Praline Ice Cream has to be one of my very favorite ice cream flavors I've been making this summer. I know it is going to be one of those that extends well into the fall and holiday season, too. James Martin demonstrates how to make praline ice cream in this clip from his new series, James Martin's United Cakes of America.
Ingredients: Vanilla ice cream: cream, skim milk, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract. Melted ice cream is a key ingredient in this delectable golden cake. It's been a family favorite for years and we love the pecan praline flavor. You can have Praline Ice Cream using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Praline Ice Cream
- Prepare of For Praline.
- You need 4 Tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare of For Ice Cream.
- Prepare 1-1/2 Cup of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of Butterscotch Essence.
- It’s of Few drops Lemon Food Colour.
It's also a joy to serve to company since it's not tricky to fix but. They're a rich, crunchy, candy-coated indulgence! Make them for a holiday cookie tray or to ship to a friend. Homemade ice cream always tastes better (to me) and this pralines and cream ice cream is no exception.
Praline Ice Cream instructions
- For Praline: In a pan, add sugar and caramelize it on low flame starring often..
- Once it caramelize, add butter and almonds..
- Stirr well, transfer mix to greased plate and let it cool..
- Once it is cooled, take it out from plate and crush the praline disc to small chunks consistency..
- Beat cream till Stiff..
- Once it double in volume, add sugar and beat it to foam peaks..
- Once it whipped, add milk and praline, butterscotch essence and mix well..
- Add some lemon colour and mix well..
- Freeze in air tight container, remove after few hours..
- Beat well then freeze overnight and serve..
Rich, creamy ice cream is a delicious treat to enjoy on a hot summer afternoon or for dessert any evening throughout the year. Come to Praline's for a Sundae or Cone. There is something about sweet cream ice cream with praline that is irresistible. But I'm certain that when you try my Pecan Praline Low Carb Ice Cream you will not be disappointed. Praline's Own Made Ice Cream, is a super premium ice cream maker.