Oreo ice cream cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Hope you guys enjoy this video! This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades!
This Oreo Ice Cream cake has an amazingly delicious Oreo cookie and vanilla ice cream filling, sitting on crunchy Oreo cookie crust, and topped with even more Oreos. Three ingredients, no bake, and you can put it together in just a few minutes. One of my most requested desserts and unbelievably easy to. You can have Oreo ice cream cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream cake
- You need of Oreo ice cream.
- You need 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 2 box of oreo cookies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramel.
How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. Should you remove the cream part of the Oreo? And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather.
Oreo ice cream cake instructions
- take out ice cream and let it sit for about 30min outside room temperature or til soften.
- get half cookies of 1bag in a ziplock bag and smash til turn into crumbles..
- in a big bowl mix ice cream, caramel and crumble of Oreos together..
- open half the cookies, decorate the side and down of pan with Oreos.
- add the mixture of ice cream cover the pan, once done use leftover crumbles and sprinkle on top, once done cover with foil paper..
- put it freezer for about 4-5 hours or til ice cream has harden..enjoy..
I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a To that ice cream base you add loads and loads of Oreo. Next, you want to prepare your pan for building the cake. Our family loves dessert, and this chocolaty, layered treat is one of Mom's most-requested recipes. It's so easy to prepare this Oreo ice cream cake! —Kimberly Laabs, Hartford, Wisconsin. Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of cake, ice cream, and icing.