Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes. It was the first post I ever published to go viral, and it was absolutely thrilling. Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes, sounds like a mouthful and it certainly is. Albiet a sinful, decadent and deliciously messy mouthful.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes aka Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes. These cupcakes are dangerous, but when they come in their cute petite form (compared to a large slice of cheesecake), it's a little bit easier to use portion control. This cookies and cream cupcake recipe starts with a moist and fluffy vanilla cake then add in lots of oreos! You can have Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare 30 of oreos (24 whole and 6 crushed).
- You need 1 lb of cream cheese (2-8oz) at room temperature..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Personal sized Cookies N Cream Cheesecake!! I usually halve the recipe and it works fine. Gradually add sugar and beat until. The Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes are creamy, easy, and delightful.
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- this recipe makes 24 cupcakes.
- preheat oven to 275°F.
- line cupcake tin with cupcake papers.
- place a whole cookie into each paper and set aside..
- with an electric mixer on medium high beat cream cheese till smooth..
- gradually add sugar and beat until combined..
- beat in vanilla.
- whisk the eggs in a measuring cup and drizzle into cream cheese mixture a little at a time..
- beat well and scrape down sides as needed..
- beat in sour cream and salt. it should be very creamy at this point..
- stir in chopped cookies by hand..
- divide batter into cups evenly. fill almost to the top of cups..
- bake on middle rack rotating half way through until filling is set. about 22 minutes. I set my timer for 11 minutes rotated the baking pan and then set for 11 more minutes..
- transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool to room temperature. when they reach room temp. transfer to the fridge..
- refrigerate at least 4 hours. or overnight.
- remove from pan just before serving..
- if wanted serve with whipped cream on top with a little crushed cookie :).
Someone needs to send the memo to Florida that fall is officially here. My sons had back-to-back soccer and baseball games on Saturday and I about had heat stroke sitting in the sun. These Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are the ultimate Oreo lover's cookie. With only six ingredients, you can make the best 'cookies & cream' cookies ever! I am so excited it's officially cookie season!