Oreo ice cream bar. For this choco bar icecream you don't need any mold, beater and blender hence the recipe is very easy to everybody. Here, the biscuit is used only for making the chocobar ice cream recipe. © Hands Touch. This is Oreo crust and ice cream dreamland.
Yes, Oreo ice-cream is nothing new. I've eaten countless Nestlé Oreo Ice Cream Cone, and even cried over boys with a tub of Oreo Vanilla ice-cream. But all that is nothing compared to this gem of a find, the Oreo Ice-Cream Bar, also by Nestlé. You can cook Oreo ice cream bar using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream bar
- You need 2 of gallon of butter pecan ice cream.
- You need 1 can of of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of caramel topping/syrup.
- You need 2 cup of of crushed oreos(about 20).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of butter.
- You need 1 can of of crushed peanuts.
Bestowed onto us by our colleague who stumbled. And now there's Oreo Ice Cream 🍦. Creamy homemade vanilla ice cream filled to the brim with chopped Oreo cookies. If you love cookies and cream desserts, you'll adore this sweet Oreo treat.
Oreo ice cream bar step by step
- softened ice cream and thaw whipped cream.
- combine crushed oreos and melted butter and mix well. spread mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch pan.
- gently scoop softened ice cream on top of crushed mixture. spread evenly. drizzle caramel toppings over ice cream.
- scoop and spread whipped cream over ice cream. Sprinkle crushed peanuts over top as a finishing. freeze for 3 hours or until firm. cut in rectangle shapes to form ice cream bars..
- recipe courtesy of kraftsrecipes/pat's favorite Oreo bars. HAPPY EATING, ENJOY!.
- makes 10 – 16 serving.
Now you can make oreo vanilla ice cream I am very predictable when it comes to my order – reese's blizzard. And if I don't get that, I get a buster bar. Enjoy the great taste of Good Humor® bars wherever you are! Click on a product for nutrition facts and where to buy information. OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license.