CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING. Since I made my chocolate avocado tortes (see no bake version and cooked crust version), they quickly became a favourite The chocolate filling reminds me a lot of chocolate coconut milk ice cream. No-Bake Hershey's Chocolate Bar Pie from The Kitchen is My Playground. No-Bake Lemon Berry Cheesecake Mousse Parfait from Happy Food Triple Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Pie from Wine & Glue.
You can have CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING
- It’s 1 of bottle chocolate hard shell ice cream topping, divided.
- It’s 1 of graham cracker crust (9 inches).
- You need 1 jar of (10 ounces) marascnino cherries, drained.
- Prepare 1 quart of vanilla ice cream, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of of peanut butter cups, cut in fours.
CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING instructions
- Pour half of ice cream topping into bottom of graham crack crust; gently spread to coat the bottom & sides. Freeze until firm..
- Meanwhile, set aside six cherries for garnish; chop remaining cherries. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream and chopped cherries. Spread into prepared crust. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups; drizzle with remaining ice cream topping..
- Garnish with the reserved cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. YIELD: 6 SERVINGS..