Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream.
You can cook Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream
- You need 2 of scoops Vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 cup of frosted flakes.
- It’s 1 of carmel sauce.
- Prepare 1 of mango (optional).
- It’s 1 of whip cream (optional).
Carmel Frosted Flake Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- scoop 2 scoops of ice cream, whatever size you want..
- put frosted flakes into bowl..
- roll one scoop in frosted flakes until covered in flakes.
- drizzle carmel on plate.
- place frosted flake scoop of ice cream on the plate.
- roll other scoop in the frosted flakes and place it on the plate.
- top it off with a little squirt of whipped cream and a slice of mango on top of each scoop..
- ta-daaaa! delicious!.